Wipe Out S&S

WIPE OUT S&S DISINFECTANT

  • BACTERICIDE
  • VIRUCIDE
  • FUNGICIDE
  • KILLS 99.9% OF BACTERIA IN MINUTES
  • NON-POISONOUS
  • ECO FRIENDLY, USER FRIENDLY, BIODEGRADABLE
  • FOOD CONTACT SAFE
  • NO ODOUR OR COLOUR

Wipe Out S&S – A UNIQUE NEW WAY TO DISINFECT!
Wipe Out S&S is not dependant on chlorine or quaternary ammonium ingredients for disinfection.

Wipe Out S&S is a mineral water blend that has a high PH of 12.5. Bacteria, viruses and fungi cannot live in such an alkali environment. They die quickly after exposure to the spray. Wipe Out S&S is therefore a highly effective disinfectant. Yet it is almost as safe to use as water.

APPLICATIONS:

  • DISINFECT KITCHEN COUNTERS AND CUTTING BOARDS
  • DISINFECT BATHOOM FIXTURES
  • KILL MOLD AND MILDEW IN SHOWERS OR DAMP BASEMENT WALLS
  • SANITIZE TOUCH POINTS ABOUT THE HOME OR OFFICE
  • SANITIZE PET BEDS

FOR USE IN:

  • KITCHENS AND BATHROOMS
  • PET CARE FACILITIES
  • HEALTH CARE FACILITIES
  • FITNESS CENTRES
  • OFFICES
  • RESTAURANTS

DIRECTIONS:
Wipe Out S&S can be sprayed or fogged onto any surface needing disinfection or sanitizing. The surface needs to be wet. Let sit for 10 minutes for guaranteed results. Wipe dry if desired.

Feel free to contact us with any questions.