- QUICKLY AND EFFECTIVELY REMOVES A WIDE VARIETY OF FLOOR FINISHES
- DISSOLVES EVEN THE TOUGHEST BUILDUPS
- WILL NOT HARM MOST FLOORS
- POWERFUL AND FAST ACTING
- LOW SUDSING AND NON-FUMING
- QUICK DRYING
A powerful non-ammoniated, concentrated water based stripper designed to remove finishes quickly and effectively without harmful fumes.
Removes all water emulsion waxes, polymers, acrylics and metal interlock finishes quickly and effectively without harming vinyl, vinyl asbestos tile, concrete, scaled wood, terrazzo, marble, reinforced vinyl, asphalt tile, rubber tile and ceramic or quarry tile.
Strong, fast acting water soluble solvents quickly dissolve multiple layers of highly burnished finishes and the toughest wax buildup with ease.
- Metalized Finishes: Dilute 1 part stripper in 5 parts water.
- Conventional Finishes: Dilute 1 part stripper in 10 parts water
- Apply solution to floor and allow to work for 3-5 minutes
- Scrub thoroughly with floor machine or mop and pick up solution.
- Rinse floor with mild acid solution (vinegar) to neutralize alkali films, rinse with clear water and allow to dry completely.
Quick Strip is available in 4 litre, 20 litre and 205 litre containers